Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Any Manchester Film Makers?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anasazifilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2000
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK.... I know... but everyone was doing so I just wanna know if there are any film makers here living in Manchester?

    Anasazi Films is a Manchester based production company... wanna get involved? E-Mail me at [email protected]



    ------------------
    PHILIP HAWKINS

    Anasazi Films LTD.
    www.anasazifilms.co.uk

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DPlatt007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2000
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm from just outside manchester, Shaw in fact. I've just set up my own small production company called Progress film productions, and have a film in pre-production at the moment. Hopefully we will get it filmed this summer.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anasazifilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2000
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck with the production!

    ------------------
    PHILIP HAWKINS

    Anasazi Films LTD.
    www.anasazifilms.co.uk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •